Yugi!...oh... Yugi!...oh...

YINGYANG

Card Antics.. Ridiculous Humour.. Amusing Voice Acting, Good Graphics, BUT SHIT SOUND QUALITY.
I Love it, But I Hate It.

For Illwill For Illwill

Wack. Just So Wack.

Im not going to be angry with you for making a "malicious" parody.. Pfft. Apart from you're good graphics. I'm just saying that that sucked. And the voices were terrible. Noone does Neurot-Yours.. Like Ill-Will.. Taataa!

Nuts To You Nuts To You

Foamy Pills Ye.

You Know, I really Kind Hate Foamy Some-Times. I Dont even see the big deal. But Germaine Is my No.1 Flash Charachter Of All Time!! Thus securing a permanent place in my heart, does neurotically yours... BUT PILZ-E.. He's my kinda squirrel..

the ugly the ugly

My despise Is Un-Ending.

I personally didnt like that either.. I kinda hated it actually, Oh look.. A point and click adventure with a million and one ways to die. Lets turn on the tv, and die. Lets turn on the radio, and die. Lets call for help, and die. LETS SLEEP, AND DIE! LETS OPEN THE CUPBOARD.. AND DIE!! HEY THERES ALL THESE COOL THINGS TO CLICK!! HEY HEY HEY, CLICK THEM AND DIE!!! So, i kind think you wasted yer time there. And there couldve been muuuch better interactivity. Check out swedish saveloy. Thats a good adventure game. On NG i Mean...

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Absolutely Bloody Fantastic!!!

Wonderful. Marvelous. Absolutely unmistakeably Bloody Spectacular! I Loved it.. LOVED IT!! apart from the annoying spacebar interaction thing going on there, you captured the sierra adventure game style pretty flawlessly. Perhaps having the charachters speak? Hmm.. Anyways, Loved It. I await the next section. Greatness.. You have inspired moi.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

ONLY IN KENYAAAA!

Paragonx9. I hate You. And I Love You.
I Hate you for being so goddamn popular. And thus making musicians like me look so kak.

Yet I love you for making drum and bass that leads us to believe that The ways of old-skool still live on. Good work. Very good workk.

10 Out of 10, And a votey 5.
I Hate you. Go away.