Yugi!...oh... Yugi!...oh...

YINGYANG

Card Antics.. Ridiculous Humour.. Amusing Voice Acting, Good Graphics, BUT SHIT SOUND QUALITY.
I Love it, But I Hate It.

For Illwill For Illwill

Wack. Just So Wack.

Im not going to be angry with you for making a "malicious" parody.. Pfft. Apart from you're good graphics. I'm just saying that that sucked. And the voices were terrible. Noone does Neurot-Yours.. Like Ill-Will.. Taataa!

Nuts To You Nuts To You

Foamy Pills Ye.

You Know, I really Kind Hate Foamy Some-Times. I Dont even see the big deal. But Germaine Is my No.1 Flash Charachter Of All Time!! Thus securing a permanent place in my heart, does neurotically yours... BUT PILZ-E.. He's my kinda squirrel..

Pinch, Blink, Stay Alive Pinch, Blink, Stay Alive

Beuitiful..

Now That, I Like. Great graphics, and an emotional story that still leaves you hanging at the end for that *imaginative* response. Maybe I'm talking shit, But its not stickmen shooting each other. And its great. Keepitup.

Merry Christmas Tom Fulp Merry Christmas Tom Fulp

Pointless...

Theres something truly pointless about violence these days. It used to have shock value, back in the days of assassin, or club-a-seal so to speak. But its rather boring, and un-imaginative. Dont skip school again you naughty boy. And stop watching so much Xiao Xiao. This Sucks, SOrry.

Wolf - Objective Plan Wolf - Objective Plan

Wow. I Hate It.

Wow, I really kinda hated that. All the sounds were most obviously from some kind of computer game, and so was the backround. I guess I wont complain too much about the very little that you did draw, as i.. Actually, No. They sucked.. And you didnt even animate them. Walking animation?? And maybe i didnt understand what was going on, but that was rather ridiculous.. And people were walking in places they shouldnt have.. Oh sorry, But that Sucked. HARD.

CHU CHU CHU CHU

That Song Is Wakawakawa..

An explosion of humourous debate. What The Fug is a chuchu rocket?
Marco believes its a beetle made of stew..
Well done.

Craig The Evil Toilet Craig The Evil Toilet

I, Give up.

Why?? WHy did you have to make something so bad??
The voices, Crap... The plot, Non-existent. And the action. What action?? Its Blamming Time!!!

Numa Numa C/Lock Numa Numa C/Lock

Yeah Yeah..

I dont know who I hate more, The ClockCrew.. Or The Lock Legion. Probably The clockcrew but anyways.. Save tonight is one of my favourite songs from one of my favourite Bands.. Oh how I hate to see it desecrated.. Not that this was a shit animation, It was good.. But the song did not fit, at all... Let us thank Aubergine, for being so cool.. And please, can we not do this??? And the trash lock section sucked. Damn you trash Lock. Damn you to hell.

ClockLock responds:

LMAOHAGSHAHH oh man, I'm sorry, I'm laughing pretty hard. You reviewed Numa Numa C/Lock, not Save Tonight. Someone's a tad confused here. ;P

Slowloft© Slowloft©

I Understand..

Being somebody why has been on medication for 6 years of his life, I found that this peice of work spoke to me. I enjoyed the animation style, and the voice acting was curiously charming. Enjoyed the song at the end too.. Nice choice I guess. SO yeah,
Well done :)